Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gogmazios is a massive Elder Dragon with a body structure similar in nature to that of Gore Magala and Shagaru Magala. It has a large, heavy head with red eyes and rows of sharp teeth. When it uses its Oil laser attack, a glowing pattern, reminiscent of a scowl, is present beneath its chin, giving it the semblance of a second face. Its wingarms feature membranes that almost completely retract when not in use, and its body is covered in thick, powerful scales, carapaces, and spines of an indigo colouration. Perhaps the most notable features of Gogmazios's body are the ever-present covering of a sticky, tar-like substance which it uses to incapacitate prey, and the presence of an ancient dragonator lodged in its back.
Despite its enormous size, Gogmazios is fully capable of flight thanks to its incredibly powerful wings and presumably light skeleton. It is capable of firing a laser-like beam of superheated oil at attackers, and can use its immense size and weight to batter opponents into submission.
Gogmazios has a highly unusual diet of gunpowder. It eats this substance in vast quantities and is known to raid armories and warehouses in order to feed on it in bulk. It is highly aggressive and will attempt to destroy anything that threatens it or attempts to stand in its way.
The natural habitat from whence Gogmazios originated is completely unknown, however it is theorized by the Guild that it may have come from the Swamp or the Old Swamp. Its vast territory and aggressive nature often result in it attempting to attack the Battlequarters and Dundorma.
MH4U: Gogmazios Music Theme Part 1
MH4U: Gogmazios Music Theme Part 2
MH4U Breakable Parts
|Right Wingclaw (x1)|
|Left Wingclaw (x1)|
- Gogmazios shares some moves along with Gore Magala and Shagaru Magala.
- It's possible to mount Gogmazios on its back or on its chest.
- If it is on all fours when the mount activates, the back will be mounted. If it is rearing up, the chest will be mounted.
- Its horn, the claws on its wings, chest and back can be broken. Its tail can be broken and then severed.
- Its back is breakable twice. When it has been wounded twice, the Dragonator on its back will fall off, allowing hunters to use it to damage Gogmazios.
- It won't be able to inflict Fireblight with its tail swipes if it has been severed.
- Gogmazios' roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- Once enough damage has been dealt to Gogmazios, the music theme will change and smoke will come out from its back. Gogmazios will then spread its wings and take flight, before using its laser beam across the area. Hunters can stop this attack by using the Demolisher or a Restraint. They can also avoid the attack altogether by using a Farcaster.
- However, if Gogmazios is flinched just before it roars while entering the second phase, it will cancel the phase transition and Gogmazios will remain in the first phase for the remainder of the fight.