Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Its body is covered in an icy armor covering that works in reverse to the normal Agnaktor, it hardens when it burrows and softens over time. It also appears to have a longer, harder and sharper beak, useful for digging through the hard Tundra earth.
It attacks with a beam composed of ice and water, similar to the normal Agnaktor's fire beam, that inflicts Waterblight. Unlike the normal Agnaktor, it can sweep the beam from side to side as well as moving it in circles.
Glacial Agnaktor is found only in the Tundra.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Information is taken from mhp3rd.net.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Source: BradyGames Guide
- When low on stamina, it won't be able to fire its water beam, much like the normal Agnaktor.
- Glacial Agnaktor are smaller in size than their volcano dwelling cousins.
- It fires its sweeping water beam more often than its straight water beam, unlike the Agnaktor, as it fires its straight fire beam more often than the sweeping fire beam.
- When it performs either water beam, the armor on its beak will immediately melt.
- Using Fire element weapons will cause its armor of ice to melt faster, rather than waiting for it to melt naturally.
- You can tell when its armor has melted, as a puff of steam occurs and the armor changes from white to blue-green.
- Unlike the regular Agnaktor, Glacial Agnaktor has no armor on its chest, allowing players to attack there without weapons bouncing.
- Glacial Agnaktor takes longer to burrow into the ground, leaving the hunter able to make a few hits, sharpen weapons, heal, etc.
- Glacial Agnaktor's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- Glacial Agnaktor and its standard variant have the largest amount of body parts that can be broken on any monster. These include their beaks, chest (standard Agnaktor only), fins, four legs (each one can be broken individually), and their tails (broken, not severed). This adds up to seven total body parts broken (eight on the standard Agnaktor), not including a severed tail.
- There is an event quest, "Solid & Liquid", that features both Glacial Agnaktor and Jade Barroth. The Quest Rewards unlock Solid Snake Armor for Felyne Comrades.
- Glacial Agnaktor has a new attack where it will do a singular beak thrust into the ground.