Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
- Its head, arms, back and tail can be broken and then severed.
- It is capable of trapping Hunters in the ground by stomping on the ground and creating a small pool of quicksand, similar to the effects of a Pitfall Trap.
- It can also create poisonous quicksand pools when it burrows underground.
- It can be trapped in the ground by luring it into a pool of quicksand, similar to a Pitfall Trap.
- Gasurabazura's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- It can use its tail in attempt to stun hunters by performing a 360 spin, if it is successful, it'll follow up the spin by lobbing some poison at the immobilized hunter/s.
- It has a distinct move for entering and exiting rage mode that it will always perform. When entering rage mode, it pumps blood into its arms and tail, and creates a shockwave with its roar that deals damage to everything nearby. When exiting rage mode, it runs to a certain spot in the area and digs, creating a sand pillar surrounded by pools of quicksand. It will then jump to the top of the pillar and then launch itself at a hunter.
- When enraged, Gasurabazura will stop using poison attacks until it exits its rage mode.
- It drops a shiny if it is knocked over by a landslide in Area 1 of the White Lake.
- HC Gasurabazura's roar requires Super HG Earplugs to block.