Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike its normal self, a Furious Rajang is not a Subspecies but rather a revamp Variant of an Rajang, which in its dormant state appears to be "almost golden as if it were to be locked in its rage mode". Its Rage mode shows that its fur stands up and it is visibly electrified by an electric aura.
This variant of Rajang also appears in Monster Hunter 4 with separate Icon, yet it does not have a separate name from an ordinary Rajang.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Rajang
|MHF2: Rajang Music Theme|
- In order to get Rajang's horn in the reward box after battle, players must break off both of its horns during battle.
- Pitfall traps only work when Rajang is enraged (when its pelt is gold, not black).
- Pitfall traps only work when Furious Rajang is not enraged, unlike the normal Rajang.
- Furious Rajang's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- Furious Rajang's tail cannot be broken, unlike the normal Rajang.
- There is a special downloadable quest in which hunters must fight two of these Furious Rajangs at the same time in the Great Arena.
- It is also featured in the last G-Lvl Training School quest in MHFU.
- When Furious Rajang is in rage mode it cannot be put in a Pitfall Trap, but when it is in its normal state it can can be Pitfalled. This is the opposite to the normal Rajang.
- It now has an armor mode for its arms and legs, it has to be in rage to activate this mode while Furious Rajang can activate it at will.
- In its armor mode, it takes purple sharpness to not bounce on Rajang's arms and legs.
- If Furious Rajang is near death in armor mode its arms will start to glow blue.
- High Rank Furious Rajang is unlocked at HR 30.
- G-Rank Furious Rajang is unlocked in 10* Caravan by following the Funky Felyne questline, and in the Elder Hall by hunting a total of 80 or more Fanged Beasts (not including Conga).
- Even though its roar can be blocked by normal Earplugs, while mounting it, one is still affected by the roar, so you have to hang onto the monster until the roar is over.
- Pitfall traps now only work when it is enraged like the normal Rajang.