This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
MHFU/MH2ndG Black Fatalis Solo Gunlance Guide [ShimmerArc]
July 31, 2009
[Before 2.28] Aerial moves by Fatalis
[After 2.28] Ground moves by Fatalis
1. Spread shots do the most damage. Next up is [Long] then [Normal].
2. Guard+1 / Constitution+ / MegaJuices recommended for first-timers.
3. Practice backstepping / Evade followed by Reload.
4. Never reload in front of Black Fatalis.
5. Be ready to guard at all times. Black Fatalis normally does Bodyslam followed by Slither. OHKO for G-ranked.
6. Always keep an eye on the stamina bar. Blocking slither + bodyslam without guard+ / cont+ drains almost 3/4 of the bar.
7. Grab a handful of bombs.
8. Practice ! :)
Feel free to rate , comment and ( hopefully ) subscribe ! ^_^
If you have any questions regarding my guide , please do PM me. I'l be at Gamesfaq ( Shimmerweed ) as well. :D