This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
A Bear's Guide To: Hunting Episode 8 - Hip...Check!
May 15, 2013
In this episode we take on the first hard monster of the game, the giant Plesioth. A huge, towering powerhouse that has brought many a hunter to a watery grave!!! (How's THAT for dramatic ;)) Let's see how well we do ;)
And in keeping with tradition, here's the list of things I forgot to mention THIS episode! :P A longer running time just seems to mean more to forget:
1. If you're wondering how I got the Red Saber without fighting a Ratholos yet (as it needs FireWyvern Fluid to make) my good friend Trenya, the adventuring Austrailian felyne, brought it back for me from the Jungle after I sponsored the trip for 300 points :P
2. If you're wondering what episode I took on the Cephalos, it was episode 2... I probably should mention things like that... but here's the link anyway :P
3. One of the main reasons why the Plesioth is so hard to beat is because he deals damage without you even realising... before you know it you've lost half your life and one hip check will take you out. Keep an eye on your health meter people!! ;)
4. Now, while ranging the Plesioth is a very good idea in theory, Gunner armour has half the defense of Blademaster armour, meaning that where I'm losing a quarter of my life in one hit, a Gunner would take twice that. If you want to do it, stay back and rapid fire Pierce Shot like it's going out of style!
5. The two areas you can find the Green Plesioth in the Jungle are 3 and 4. 4 is a nightmare as it is so small you can't avoid its attacks, and 3 is bad as the vines make it difficult to see what it's doing... Good luck ;)
6. When I talked about the Percieve Skill, I didn't mention how to get the Jewels. They don't immediately show up on your Decoration list but I found this handy page that tells you how to get them. However one of the items needed comes from a 7* quest monster so it'll be awhile before you can obtain them. Still here's the link:
7. And of course, as always, if you liked the video leave a like, a comment or even subscribe (and can do as many or as little of those as you want ;) Any of them really help me out :)) And if there is something to improve then give me a shout and I will try my best ;)