This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
A Bear's Guide To: Hunting Episode 10 - Lone Ranger in Danger!
May 29, 2013
In our first real 4* quest we make the brilliant desicion of fighting a mountain, and with only HALF the defence we would normally have. Don't worry, there's a very good reason behind it... we're goin gunner! ;) Let's see how this turns out :P
- Maelstrom (BG)
- Conga Armour (Blademaster Helm, Gunner Everything Else); + 2 StrongShot Jewels, 1 PickyEater Jewel and 1 completely useless EarlyBird Jewel. Replace that with another PickyEater Jewel and Hunger is no longer a problem.
- 10 Potions
- 5 Mega Potions
- 1 Psychoserum
- 2 Well Done Steaks
- 50 Paintballs
- 2 Cool Drinks
- Normal Shot lvl One & Two (99)
- Pierce Shot lvl One (60)
- Crag Shot lvl One (09)
- Cluster Shot lvl One (03)
- Water Shot (60)
And today, a Bear's Broken Brain™ forgot these messages:
1. The skill Antiseptic just gives you immunity to Conga Dung... woo?
2. Seeing how badly I explained how bows work, here's a link the the Wiki's Guide to Bows. It'll tell you everything you need to know, but experience is the best thing to help you in the end so get practicing! :) (Basic weapon training in the village is good for this :))
3. All I know is breaking the chest exposes the Basarios to a lot more damage so aim for it people! ;)