|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
- Egyurasu will only ever appear in the area when summoned by Guanzorumu.
- Until summoned, packs of Egyurasu will fly around the area out of reach.
- Egyurasu will assist Guanzorumu with some attacks, either by breathing fire with Guanzorumu, or picking up Hunters and tossing them off the Fortress.
- Being thrown off the Fortress results in an instant death.
- A Egyurasu is sacrificed by Guanzorumu upon entering its 2nd phase.