Dreadqueen Rathians tend to be bigger than normal Rathians, and have a purple tint on their scales, as if poison had been seeping through all parts of their body. Poison can be seen secreting from a Dreadqueen's tail whenever she attacks with it.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- To recover stamina it will feed on a carcass.
- Using its tail to attack allows it to leave poison spikes in the area.
- In higher level special permit quests, Dreadqueen Rathian's poison becomes much more deadly and can inflict Fatal Poison.
- Dreadqueen Rathian's head, wings, and back can be wounded and its tail can be wounded and severed.
- Wounding the tail weakens the poison's power.
- Cutting the tail prevents it from leaving poison spikes.
- Dreadqueen Rathian uses Gold Rathian's moveset in addition to some new attacks.
- Dreadqueen Rathian's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- Dreadqueen Rathian is the only Deviant that appears in another Deviant's set of Special Permit Quests -- in this case, the level 10 Dreadking Rathalos quest.