Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dreadqueen Rathians tend to be bigger than normal Rathians, and have a purple tint on their scales, as if poison had been seeping through all parts of their body. Poison can be seen secreting from a Dreadqueen's tail whenever she attacks with it.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- To recover stamina it will feed on a carcass.
- Using its tail to attack allows it to leave poison clouds in the area.
- In higher level special permit quests, Dreadqueen Rathian's poison becomes much more deadly and can inflict Fatal Poison.
- Dreadqueen Rathian's head, wings, and back can be wounded and its tail can be wounded and severed.
- Cutting the tail will reduce the size of the poison clouds its tail attacks produce.