|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Disufiroa possesses a body structure and behavioral pattern similar to that of Alatreon. Its backside, wings, tail tip, and outer legs are silver in color while its underbelly and feet are red. Pointed crests with light blue tips are present on its lower jaw and chest.
It controls a unique element called the Frozen Seraphim Element, which is a combination of the Fire, Ice, and Dragon elements.
|MHFG: Disufiroa's First Theme|
|MHFG: Disufiroa's Second Theme|
Disufiroa has two Music Themes. The first theme plays at the beginning of the Quest while the second theme plays at the second stage of the Quest.
- Unlike Alatreon, Disufiroa can be found in many sizes in-game from short to giant.
- When the quest for Disufiroa starts, Disufiroa is already attacking with one of its deadly attacks.
- Disufiroa is one of currently four monsters that have their own unique category of quests: Conquest Wars. This special kind of quest utilizes a level system that goes up to Lv9999.
- Like all Conquest War monsters, Disufiroa will gain more health, attack power, moves and increased status resistance as its level rises.
- If you hunt a Disufiroa on a level that is lower than your current level, you will gain no points to reach higher levels.
- One of the reasons to level up Conquest War quests is the rewards for reaching higher and higher levels that are needed to upgrade G rank equipment.