Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Diorekkusu is a close relative of Tigrex found living in the highest point of the Great Forest, the Great Forest Peak. It summons bolts of lightning and its described to be overcharged with electricity throughout its whole body. This is because it has special organs in its body found in its head, tail, legs, and wings that generate these powerful electrical shocks and is used as a defense against threats. Its scales are very soft compared to Tigrex's so it has evolved its electrical organs for this reason. Diorekkusu's magnetism is very similar to Rukodiora's magnetism and used in a similar way but also used for more like building platforms and using it to build itself armor out of nearby resources.
- Breakable parts are head, front claws, back legs and tail. Front claws and head can be damaged, and tail can be severed once its armor has been removed in said body parts.
- The real skin color of the Diorekkusu is a pale grey.
- Diorekkusu's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- Diorekkusu's concept is "A fun, enjoyable monster for Tonfa users".
- When it notices a hunter it will use its magnetism to encase itself in a blue armor made out of ore from the surrounding area. Afterwards, it will roar and create a shockwave around it, causing huge damage to any hunter who is hit.
- Diorekkusu's armor is tough and even Purple Sharpness weapons may bounce on it.