Return to Armor List (MHFU)
This is the Low Rank Blademaster Version of the Diablo Armor.
Click for Low Rank Gunner Version of Diablo Armor.
Slots & DescriptionEdit
The Diablo Armor is mainly made of Low Rank Diablos materials, and some ores. It's relatively easy to create compared to other armors of the same caliber, however the main problem will most likely be obtaining the Majestic Horn needed to complete this set, which may require Mega Lucky Cat or Ultra Lucky Cat in obtaining one.
Diablo Armor starts with a defense of 40 per piece. It offers great elemental resistance to Fire, but vulnerable to Ice and Water.
| Skill |
|Skill Points|| Total |
| Active |
|Expert||+4||+2||+3||+2||+4||+15||Reckless Abandon +2|
|WindPress||+2||+2||+2||+2||+2||+10||Low Wind Press|
- The armor gives the following skills:
- Reckless Abandon +2: Increases affinity percentage by +20%.
- Low Wind Press: Immunity to small Wind Press.
- Health -10: Subtracts 10 points from your maximum health.
Slots Per PieceEdit
- Helmet: 1
- Plate: 1
- Gauntlets: 1
- Waist: 2
- Leggings: 1
The armor has 6 slots, which means you can put on 1 skill on it if you don't gem a weapon with it. It would look like this without gemming a weapon:
- Insert 1 Celebrity Jewel. (+3 Expert, -1 Health)
- Insert 2 Expert Jewel. (+1 Expert, -1 Health)
- Insert 3 Strength Jewel. (+2 Health)
The skills would be:
- Reckless Abandon+3
- Low Wind Press