Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Skill||Skill Points||Skill Effects|
|Guard Up||+1||+1||+3||+3||+3||+11||Guard Boost|
- One particularly good thing about this armour is the amount of slots it has. This is good because it enables you to customise it to obtain at least one skill of your choice.
- Made of rare materials from the Jhen Mohran and Deviljho.
- The name of Damascus may have come from the capital of Syria which is Damascus
- The name may also be a reference to the fabled 'Damascus steel' who's defensive and cutting properties are legend. The armor shares the same wave/marbled pattern as ancient damascus equipment.
- Guard Boost is useful to block piercing attacks. Adding Guard+1/Guard+2 makes it better to block and take less knockback but ends up giving Short Sprinter (Although every attack from an elder dragon and Deviljho gives a knockback).
- Try to gem in Critical Draw on this set since it already has Punishing Draw it would make a decent Alatreon horn breaking set.
- Fastcharge is another possible skill to gem in which is useful if you're attacking the head of the target exclusively. The only downside is that it takes up all the slots.
- Damascus armor looks exactly the same as Ingot and Alloy armors with the exception of the helmet and colors.