Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Crystalbeard Uragaan possesses a near identical body shape to the normal Uragaan, yet has a different coloration. With an orange-red body, it blends in well with its fiery, volcanic habitats. In contrast to its overall orange hue, this gem clad Deviant has shiny, blue-ish purple minerals protruding from certain areas on its body. These gemstones can be found jutting out of its tail and chin.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Crystalbeard Uragaan throws explosive rocks at its enemies from its tail. Once these rocks land, they will slowly brighten up before exploding.
- Occasionally, it will throw a crystal-like rock on the ground that releases Sleep gas at regular intervals. These crystals can also be mined, however.
- Similar to Deviljho, Crystalbeard Uragaan can fling rocks at enemies with its chin.
- Sometimes when it slams its chin, a small explosion will be caused by its chin.
- According to an interview, the development team wanted to give Crystalbeard Uragaan a different appearance that reflected its beauty, in a treasure kind of way. They wanted to keep its concept like the other Deviants, however, the team added an additional theme to this monster: Getting rich!.
- It is suggested that they wanted this to be a Variant of Uragaan at first, but instead made it a Deviant due to wanting it to be a real threat, despite its strange mechanic.
- In the end, Crystalbeard Uragaan was given the ability to throw mineable ores to make it different enough from the other Deviants.