Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Return to Armor List (MHFU)
This is the Low Rank Blademaster Version of the Cephalos Armor.
Click for Low Rank Gunner Version of Cephalos Armor.
Slots & Description
| Skill |
|Skill Points|| Total |
| Active |
|Heat Res||+4||+4||+4||+4||+4||+20||Heat Cancel [Hi]|
|Cold Res||-2||-2||-2||-2||-2||-10||Cold Inc [Lo]|
- Decent armor with a natural heat immunity, making it useful for hunting in the Desert (Day) and Volcano. It also halves the rate at which your Stamina bar decreases (it does not allow you to run longer, it prolonges the duration that your stamina bar is a certain length), and it can be increased to Hunger Negate with 4 PickyEater Jewels. Unfortunately, this leaves the armor with only 2 slots and any weapon slots, making it impossible to add any other skill without 3 weapon slots. Instead, you can gem out the annoying Cold Inc [Lo] with 1 WarmBreeze Jewel. Unfortunately, gemming out Cold Inc [Lo] will remove Heat Cancel [Hi], because their jewels will lower the other. To gem out Cold Inc [Lo] and keep Heat Cancel [Hi] you will have to get 1 Hot Wind Jewel and 1 CoolBreeze Jewel or a Cold Wind Jewel and a WarmBreeze Jewel. With this though you will need a weapon slot to achieve Hunger Negate
- Using 1 Fasting Jewel and 1 PickyEater Jewel instead will leave 4 slots and any weapon slots, but it's impossible to gem out Cold Inc [Lo] without a 2-slotted weapon.
- Cold Inc [Lo] will be negated with a Hot Drink, so it's not that much of a problem, but it can be annoying if a hunter is merely traveling through a cold area (Desert and Swamp caves).
- It's unknown if the Hunger skill is affected by the Cold Inc [Lo]. If it does, simply getting Hunger Negate will be enough to make up for all cold weather, even if its effects are increased by Cold Inc [Lo].
- While it's nice to be immune to all heat, Cold Drinks are not hard to come by, as are Raw Meat and BBQ Spits and at Low Rank, Rations are always available from the start. It lacks any offensive skills too and it possesses mediocre defenses, but it does look very cool.
- However, the Stamina bonus and heat immunity are excellent for gathering resources in deserts or volcanos, since you can forage for longer without dedicating as much space to food or Cold Drinks.