In contrast to the bright orange pelt of the normal species, it has a washed blueish fur with black coloration on the hands, feet and head. The mask on its ears has a yellow-orange pattern on a dark background.
This subspecies seems to be able to spit flaming projectiles at its foes, rather than the watery globules of its common counterpart.
During the localization process, the translation team decided to name the Kecha Wacha subspecies in a way that encapsulated both its coloration and its fire element. They decided on Ash Kecha Wacha as it combines them both in a single, simple word.
MH4U Breakable Parts
- Ash Kecha Wacha can fold the face with its ears even when is not enraged, and attacks on its head will bounce even with Purple Sharpness.
- Ash Kecha Wacha's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- During the localization process, candidates for Ash Kecha Wacha's English name included "Argent Kecha Wacha" and "Ember Kecha Wacha".
- It can become infected by the Frenzy Virus.
- Its ears can be broken along with its claws and tail.