Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Aruganosu utilizes Ice element attacks. It often performs team attacks in tandem with Goruganosu's Thunder element attacks.
It lives in the Tower, where it can burrow through the solid stone of the ground. It is never seen in any other area, or indeed without Goruganosu, its golden partner. The two can combine their attacks with devastating effect.
- Aruganosu deals Ice-based damage, whilst Goruganosu uses Thunder-element attacks. As well as being color-coordinated, they can combine efforts to unleash devastating electrical ice-storm combos.
- Aruganosu name are based on latin name Argentum for silver, which we took "Ar" ("Aru" in Japan pronounciation) and "-ganosu" for Lavasioth relatives.
- Aruganosu's tremors require Tremor Res +1 to block.
- If Aruganosu is paralyzed or put to sleep, Goruganosu will burrow up beneath it and launch it into the air, breaking it free of the status' effect.
- Aruganosu cannot die until its partner is near death. When its health reaches 1 point, it will fall limp and flop on the ground until Goruganosu is the same then they both can be killed in a single attack.
- Aruganosu can be revived and healed by Goruganosu when limp and near death.