Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Very little is known about it except that it is a Flying Wyvern, a category including the likes of Gurenzeburu and Rathalos. It's blue and its main feature is its long, barbed horn. It also has a fin on its back and its tail is shaped like the one of a shark. It can swim through thick ice with the help of its spiked horn. Anorupatisu's barbed horn is highly similar to that of a Sawfish/Carpenter Shark.
- Anorupatisu is seen fighting a Pokaradon in MHFG's second trailer.
- Despite being a Flying Wyvern, Anorupatisu shows some characteristics similar to a Piscine Wyvern like Plesioth.
- When enraged, cold steam will begin to spray out of multiple parts of Anorupatisu's body
- When near death, Anorupatisu uses the Dragon Element to enhance most of its attacks.
- At this point, a static like aura of the Dragon Element will surround its body.
- Anorupatisu's horn can be broken, its wings can be wounded, and its tail can be severed.
- Anorupatisu's roar requires HG Earplugs to block and causes damage.
- Anorupatisu's wind pressure requires Windproof (Hi) to block.