|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Whereas Akura Vashimu features purple crystals, Akura Jebia is mostly covered in white and blue crystals. It has a characteristic horn on its face that the Akura Vashimu lacks.
Akura Jebia is stronger and faster than Akura Vashimu.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Monster Hunter Frontier Event Akura Jebia
Whilst Akura Jebia is normally exclusively found in the Swamp, Capcom released a one-day Event Quest on April 1, 2011 where it could be found in the Desert. This Akura Jebia had a vastly enlarged tail crystal, but no other major differences.
HC Akura Jebia
- When Akura Jebia's tail is cut instead of behaving like Akura Vashimu in the same situation, Akura Jebia will grow crystals from the tail stub covered in blood, It is able to launch these spikes as blood covered exploding projectiles in a wave.
- Akura Jebia's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- Akura Jebia's wind pressure requires Windproof (Hi) to block.
- Akura Jebia's tremors require Tremor Res +1 to block.
- HC Akura Jebia's roar requires Super HG earplugs to block.