|Akantor Bow (MHFU)|
|Attack||252||Buying Cost||Upgrade Cost|
|Affinity||40%||Buying Materials||Upgrade Materials|
|Shot Levels and Types||Scatter Lv3 |
Akantor Spike (1)
Akantor Scale (6)
Gaoren Pincer (2)
|Description||Encapsulates the might of Akantor. Its radiance is only surpassed by its power.|
|Upgraded From||>>||Akantor Bow||>>||Upgraded Into|
|None||Akantor Chaos Bow|
|Bow Weapon Tree|
- This Bow possesses impressive Raw damage, Dragon Attribute and an excellent 3rd charge level, making this a must-have.
Differences in MHFUEdit
The Akantor Bow has changed in MHFU with major downgrades:
- Its Attack has been reduced to 252 from 300.
- Its Dragon Element has reduced to 160 from 200.
- Its affinity has been reduced to 40% from 50%.
- Instead of having Charge Level 1 - 3 like in MHF2, it is reduced to only Charge Level 2 as a maximum charge (although the 3rd Charge Level can be achieved by having Load Up skill). The bow effectively lost it's pierce level 4 at 4th charge.
- The Bow can however now use Paint Coating.
However, it can be now be upgraded into Akantor Chaos Bow.